This is a delicious dairy free ranch dressing! My stepson and I were just talking last week about how good a GOOD ranch dressing tastes. We are picky about our ranch dressing!! I used to eat it on everything from fries to pizza...I thought ranch dressing was a thing of the past...NOT! Since going Paleo I hadn't tried a dairy free variety, but my friend made this at her house and it was DELICIOUS. I'm so happy to have found this recipe!
Here's what you'll need...
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 7 1/2 Tablespoons goat milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2-3 teaspoons minced garlic from jar (or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix the lemon juice and goat milk and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and goat milk mixture, chives, parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
This is a great alternative to regular ranch dressing for dressing and dip! You may want to double this recipe;)
AMAZING with Zucchini Sticks - gone Paleo...actually it's a must. :)
-if you like my small carafe container in the picture at the top, I got it at Crate and Barrel. It's glass, the perfect size for 1 batch of this dressing, has a pour spout and a glass lid that just "sets" on top. Plus...it's pretty;)