Ok, my pal Keri Glassman of Nutritious Life is a girl after my own heart with this recipe....
Ever since I showed this to my husband he's been asking for it....
So today I got some Enjoy Life dairy-free mini chips at Sprouts and I think I'll surprise him this evening with a little healthy treat;) Here's how you can get your own...check out how easy!
- 1 scoop Life's Abundance Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Water (as needed)
- Combine vanilla protein (can also use chocolate protein), almond flour, almond butter, honey, chocolate chips, and optional coconut.
- Add water slowly as needed and mix until dough becomes desired consistency.
Wait, what about this to take it a step further!? You could add some chunks of this to some Coconut Milk "Ice Cream"! Yum.
Like this? You'll love my Paleo Vanilla Raw Balls that are also protein-packed!!
Do you have to use this protein powder? No, you're big boys and girls. But why do I think you SHOULD? Check out my blog post "6 Steps to Choosing a Healthy Protein Powder" HERE!
Photo above is from the original post on nutritiouslife.com