"I have enough clothes and shoes.
I don't need to go shopping."
- SAID NO WOMAN EVER.
Here's the shoes that I think are the best deals from the brands I love...enjoy and let me know what you get! My advice, if you see something you like, snag it quick because many of these are sure to sell out during the pre-sale. (I put the calendar of the sale dates and additional info in the Accessory post)
My Top Bootie Picks:
1. Vince Camuto Split Shaft Bootie - under $100 and pretty detail, more colors available.
2. Hinge Block Heel Bootie - less than $80 and pinpoint perforation back is a cool detail, more colors available.
3. Steve Madden Suede Bootie - only $86 and more colors available. A great way to get this popular look of a wrapped block heel for less.
4. Vince Camuto Francia Bootie - less than $100 and beautiful wood stacked heel, more colors available.
5. Vince Camuto Peep-Toe Bootie - less than $100 and this whipstitching Western look is so cute, more colors available.
6. Paul Green Flat Bootie - you get what you pay for and this brand is Italian-crafted and super comfortable, so great deal on this high-end bootie, more colors available.
7. Stuart Weitzman Suede Bootie - Once you own a pair of Stuart Weitzman's....you understand what all the hype is about. When this brand is on sale, you simply pay attention. More colors available.
My Top Tall Boot Picks:
8. Sam Edelman Tall Boot - Less than $150 is such a great sale price on this classic boot that will go with everything, more colors available.
9. Hunter Boot - These are a thinner, more flexible version of the classic and I absolutely love my Hunter's...it's the way to stay stylin' in the nasty weather, two beautiful colors available.
10. Steve Madden Over-the-Knee Boot - At less than $90, these are a steal, they are a stretchy comfortable boot with a stacked heel that is right on trend, more colors available.
11. Stuart Weitzman Over-the-Knee Boot - These are just simply gorgeous. Stuart's are in the slurge-worthy category in my book and this heel height keeps them classy and timeless. More colors available.
My Top Shoe Picks:
12. Dolce Vita Suede Studded Heel - Less than $100 and these smooth studs add a little fun to this neutral minimalist heel, more colors available.
13. Steve Madden Strappy Sandal - Less than $75, this blush nude color is gorgeous, more colors available.
14. Vince Suede Loafer - These are simple, classic and scream high end luxury. Vince is my all-time favorite brand. I got these in this amazing blush pink suede that I'm kinda obsessed with. More colors available.
15. Charles David Nude Pump - A nude pump is my go-to shoe. Period. I think everyone needs one in their closet. At less than $65, these are a great deal on a timeless classic that goes with everything, more colors available.
16. Sorel Waterproof Wedge - If you're going to be in the rain and snow, you may as well look cute. One of my best friends lives in rainy Portland and has these...they are super cute and functional. Being in California, I just don't have a need for too many waterproof boots...I have my trusty Hunter Boots for my winter trips to NYC;)