Have you gotten your Mothers Day gifts yet? You may need to pick something up for your friend who's a new mom...or an expecting mom...a sister...a daughter...a grandmother...
I've got you covered. Here's some great ideas for all the "moms" in your life... in all different price ranges. I've even given you a couple different options of each item depending on what your budget is. Here we go...
1. A Special Scarf - This gift is perfect for any mom. Since Spring has sprung, a colorful light-weight scarf is handy for any woman of any age. It's so versatile and is a pretty accessory....you can't go wrong with this gift. I love this Marc Jacobs one if you're looking for one that is extra special and want to spend a little more. If you're looking for one that is beautiful but less expensive, I love this Vince Camuto one. Each of these come in more than one color also.
2. Body Oil - Every mom wants to be pampered. With this gift you're not just giving the gift of soft, hydrated skin... you're giving the gift of safe skincare. This Lustro Body Oil in Rosemary Citrus is amazing (I use it myself right out of the shower on wet skin). This is the perfect gift for the expecting mom to rub on her expanding belly. It smells heavenly and will keep her skin moisturized and she can feel good about using skin care that's free of harmful chemicals. I have the PERFECT idea for the new mom... I love the idea of getting something special for mom AND baby for the new mom. This unscented Baby Soothing Oil is a new product on the market and is safe for newborns and up...absorbs easily without feeling greasy. Babies can easily absorb chemicals through their skin and are more vulnerable to harmful chemicals than adults, so this is a wonderful gift for the new mom (she can also use it to moisturize her own skin). Let's make it better and add a little treat especially for her to feel pretty... a Lip Sheer. A perfect quick pick-me-up for all those selfies she'll be taking with her new little bundle of joy. It's easy to pick out as a gift because each of the nine shades compliment many skin tones and this is also free of harmful chemicals. Not sure which one to get? I recommend nude or petal...both safe choices and are very popular.
3. A Multi-Use Blanket - This gift is for the practical mom, but still feels luxurious. This soft turkish towel is 100% cotton... it's an ultra absorbent towel, a blanket, a beach throw...perfect for everyday use. It takes up less space than a traditional towel so it's great for travel or to throw in a tote. It's machine washable, won't unravel, and gets better with each use. It comes in a ton of colors to choose from... check out the link to see how crazy cool this versatile blanket is.
4. A Beautiful Robe - Every woman needs a special robe. Robes like these just plain make you feel prettier, period. I've picked out a couple, with different price points, that I think are beautiful in colors that would brighten any mom's day. This kimono-sleeve Robe will make a mom feel like she's wearing a piece of art. This is an extra special gift for the extra special lady in your life that you want to spoil. Looking to spend a little less, but still get that same look? Try this beautiful Robe that will make any mom feel special.
5. A Kindle PaperWhite Reader - This is the perfect gift for the mom that loves to read...and loves to travel. It's light-weight, holds thousands of books, and has no glare in sunlight like other screens. I don't think you can go wrong with this Kindle.... you just might get called the "favorite child". LOL.
6. A Glass Teapot with Flowering Teas - This Glass Teapot is a great idea for the mom who has everything...and loves tea. Looking to spend a little and impress a lot? This is perfect. It has the option to add flowering teas that look beautiful through the glass pot and it's even dishwasher safe. It can be used with loose tea, bagged tea or flowering tea. It's so inexpensive you could add some pretty glass cups to this for a fancier gift;)
7. A Fitbit - For the active, health conscious mom, (or the inactive mom that should be moving more), this is the perfect gift to get mom moving...and tracking. She'll love seeing just how active she is ...or make her realize how inactive she is and get her stepping up her game! It's a great motivator for the mom who's always saying she wants to exercise more but you know needs a little extra inspiration and motivation to get going. This is such a fun way to make sure she moves more throughout the day. You want the mom in your life to stay healthy, right? ...so she's around longer! A Fitbit is a great way to say that;)
8. A Mother Is A Story Book - This is a very special, inexpensive way to show mom you care. It's a collection of hand lettered quotes and cool watercolor illustrations with contributions from all kinds of people... this book is a perfect gift for that cool mom that's hard to buy for. She won't return this one;) She'll treasure it for years and pass it on. You could get this for ALL the moms you know.
9. A Tote/Handbag - What woman doesn't love a handbag? None that I know of. The bright spring colors of these totes will definitely make her smile...and make her feel extra spoiled on mothers day. If she's not a fan of bright colors, a simple white will be perfect too. This roomy tote will be super functional, and the Kate Spade quality will last for years to come.
10. A Love Bomb Mug - You definitely need to LOVE BOMB your mom this Mothers Day! I'm obsessed with The Love Bomb Company's mason jars and coffee mugs....and these two mugs are perfection for a Mothers Day gift that will definitely make her smile. Get the "I effing love you, Mom" mug or the "Thanks Mom, I turned Out Awesome" mug ...or both if you can't decide! I've got an extra special bonus for my readers!! Save 15% with the promo code MAMALOVE15 ....but it's only good until Tuesday, April 26th at 11:59pm... so ACT FAST. They already ran a mothers day promotion that's ended but she's extending it for one more day for my readers because I asked her and she's nice like that;)
That's my top ten! I hope you found something special here to show the mom in your life just how much you care. I tried to include something for every type of "giver" and "receiver"! Share your thoughts in comments if you found some good ideas...and share with your friends because they might be stumped on what to get the mom in their life;)