I'm excited to give you a list of some of the products I use and love while on the Whole30 Program that will help you enjoy the journey and have more success!
Need support during your Whole30? Join ME in my closed Facebook community! I'm committed to help you succeed! Scroll to the bottom to learn more about how YOU can join us...
I've also made it very convenient for you to shop these items on Amazon! I realize some of you might not have access to some of these items, so I've put most of them in my Amazon Store in my Whole30 Category to make it super easy for you to shop for them! Click this button below to browse my store...it has all four Whole30 books in there too...do you have the newest Cookbook yet with 150 new Whole30 recipes??
- KOMBUCHA - This is a great fizzy, healthy fermented drink that you should try! Just read your ingredients and make sure you don't see "cane sugar" added on that list. The two brands in the photo above are approved. This makes the perfect "mocktail" too....pour it in a pretty martini glass with a lemon twist and enjoy while you feel fancy!
- CAULIFLOWER RICE - This is found at Trader Joe's in the freezer section. It's very convenient to keep a few of these in the freezer during your Whole30! It does sell out because of it's popularity, so if you find it, buy a few!! If you cannot find it, you can always make your own...here's my recipe for cauliflower rice.
- RXBAR's - These are the BEST protein bar that is Whole30 compliant. I keep one of these in my bag while on the go in case I get hungry and find myself with nothing compliant to eat nearby. The peanut butter flavor is the only one that is not Whole30 approved. You cannot find them in stores, but they are starting to get into Whole Foods stores I heard! But for now you can get them HERE.
- CHICKEN APPLE SAUSAGE - I usually keep some of these around during my Whole30 for days that I need a break from cooking too much! Just read your ingredients to make sure they are compliant!
- COCONUT OIL - This is just essential on the Whole30. It is one of my "go-to" cooking fats and is also excellent blended into coffee!! Try it! Don't just stir it in though, you need to blend it...it will make it frothy and yummy. It keeps you satisfied too because of the healthy fats! Don't be afraid of healthy fats on the Whole30...it's your friend;)
- GHEE - This is something I didn't know too much about before the Whole30, so if this is new to you I encourage you to give it a try! It's essentially like butter without the dairy in it! More and more stores are carrying it these days like WholeFoods, Sprouts and Trader Joe's. It's my other "go-to" cooking fat.
- MUSTARD - This is a great condiment to keep around, just read your ingredients because many mustards have added sugar. I use this for my deviled eggs. Yum.
- ALMOND BUTTER - This is a great snack on bananas or apples with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Again, just read your ingredients. I get a "raw" almond butter which means it's literally just raw almonds and salt. OR make your own...it's easy and less expensive! Here's my recipe for Coconut Almond Butter.
- SUGAR FREE BACON - I find Pederson's Natural Farms Sugar-Free Bacon at Sprout's stores. They also have sugar free bacon at Whole Foods. Just read your ingredients! Here's my fun recipe for Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Bites that is delicious!
- COCONUT MILK - Full fat canned coconut milk is always stocked in my pantry. I use it in my coffee because I'm not a fan of black coffee. It's also used in so many Whole30 recipes and is a great staple to keep on hand during your Whole30. Just read your ingredients, guar gum is approved on the Whole30, it's just a thickener. I put my FAVORITE brand in my Amazon Store for you because it's cans are BPA-Free!! Find it HERE.
- BRAGG'S APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - I always have this on hand because I use it in my Homemade Mayo recipe. It gives it that slight "tang" that I love in my mayo! Find my Mayo recipe HERE.
- COCONUT AMINOS - This is a great healthy alternative for soy sauce!!
- HOT SAUCE - Just read your ingredients...I love Trader Joe's Habanero Hot Sauce.
- LIGHT TASTING OLIVE OIL - This is essential for making homemade mayo. If you use regular olive oil, it will taste horrible, trust me. You can also use avocado oil, but I prefer this brand for my mayo that I put in my Amazon Store for you. I buy the 2 pack as I make it every week and hate running out! They also carry this 2 pack at Costco!
- TESSAMAE'S DRESSINGS & MARINADES - This is a wonderful, compliant brand!! I've put this in my Amazon Store for you also in case it's hard for you to find;)
- LA CROIX SPARKLING WATERS - I just LOVE these. The flavors are amazing and they keep you from getting bored because they have so many flavors. These will make your Whole30 more enjoyable;) ...and yes, put some in a fancy glass for a "mocktail"! They carry these at Target Stores and most grocery stores. I put them in my Amazon Store for you in case you don't have access to them;)
- SAFE CATCH TUNA - I love this brand because it's 100% mercury tested. It tastes amazing. They carry it at Sprout's but I also put it in my store if you can't find it near you.
- SALSA - This is a big one to make sure you read your ingredients on as sneaky sugars can be in many brands. I love Trader Joe's red and green salsas. Great on eggs and great to cook with!
These are a few of my favorite compliant items I hope you'll try to make your Whole30 more enjoyable! Remember to eat REAL WHOLE FOODS as much as possible while on the Whole30, but if you are buying something that is packaged....just remember the golden rule and READ YOUR INGREDIENTS!
I'm SO excited for this month....Happy Whole30-ing everyone! You got this!!!
For more useful information about everything WHOLE30, check out my WHOLE30 GUIDE!
Need support? I've got you covered...
It's not to late to join us in my closed Facebook Community where we will be talking health, budgeting, business, empowerment...and more ALL year long! You'll have access to me 365 days this year!! We are kicking off January with a Whole30 of course, so if you need support, resources, major motivation, and a group of women who are there to lift you UP....JOIN US!! Learn more by clicking the button below. Oh...and by the way, once you get in the group, I GIVE you the above Whole30 Guide for FREE!!
Here's something BRAND NEW!! ---> Need more help during your Whole30? You can now get easy Whole30 Meal Planning for the entire month right on your smart phone here....